Meet the Competitors: Magda from House of Estrela
1. When did you first discover you were a geek/nerd?
To be honest I don’t think I am much of a geek/nerd, but it’s still fun to sew to these themes.
2. Which ‘fandoms’ do you belong to?
I think only Lord of the Rings. I remember I was eager to watch it before it was out because I used to be a hugeeeeeee Elijah Wood fan.
3. What is the first 1980’s film you remember seeing?
E.T. – the one I was inspired to sew for the challenge.
4. Why did you want to compete this month?
Because I think the theme is pretty fun and I knew great ideas would come out of this. I hope I was up to the challenge.
5. What do you do when you’re not blogging?
Usually I am sewing or just running after my kids.
6. What do you enjoy reading?
I was an avid reader until I had my second child. I like to read historical romances, and mystery novels.
7. What has been your favorite Halloween Costume?
I really enjoyed the (pink) Cinderella dress I made my daughter last year. It wasn’t for Halloween though, we don’t usually get dressed for Halloween, we do it for Carnival in February instead.